Sunday, October 25, 2009

100pts of Mengled Metal in MKII

Okay, so I've played a few 1000pt Mangled Metal games in MKI, and those games were always awesome. So, with MKII I started wondering what an equivalent game would look like with the new points system. And here's what I came up with:

Army Points: 100
NameCost
Captain Jeremiah Kraye-6
Hunter6
Hunter6
Hunter6
Ironclad7
Stormclad10
Defender9
Defender9
Lancer6
Captain E. Dominic Darius-5
Hammersmith8
Centurion9
Centurion9
Thunderhead12
Thorn8
Lancer6

This list is based on 'jacks that I own, and I have only a few left over after making this list. That is INSANE! Tom tried to do the same thing and ran out of 'jacks before reaching the 100 point goal.

Compare this to one of my old 1000pt Mangled Metal lists:

Faction: Cygnar
Points: 976 (49 points in MKII)
Model Count: 10
Victory Points: 30

Captain Jeremiah Kraye
> Hunter
> Hunter
> Hunter
> Centurion
> Thunderhead
Major Victoria Haley
> Lancer
> Lancer
> Defender

That's eight 'jacks in the MKI list and 14 in the MKII list. That's going to be a lot of fun with the right warcasters. Too bad most people I've met don't have enough 'jacks to make it happen.

1 comment:

  1. I think the 1000pts mk1 translates better to the 75pts mk2 because 'jacks are a lot cheaper.

    ReplyDelete