Friday, November 20, 2009

"vs. Retribution" Pre-Game

Lord Commander Stryker - 6WJ
- Stormclad 10
- Thunderhead 12
Storm Lances (Leader and 2 Grunts) 7
Stormblade Infantry (Leader and 5 Grunts) 5
- Stormblade Infantry Officer & Standard 3
Captain Arlan Strangewayes 2
Stormsmith Stormcaller 1
Stormsmith Stormcaller 1
TOTAL: 35pts
So, today I'm going to take this list up against a Retribution Army and hopefully get in that "vs. Retribution" Battle Report that I promised you all back in August. I'll be playing the new Retribution player that you met in the "Flashpoint Moments" video.

The Idea behind this list is that every model I field is immune to electricity based damage, so my Thunderhead can be free with itself on the battle field. It's a great idea but I'm sure my guys will be brutally gunned down before they have a chance to wreak any havoc.

Strangeways and the Stormblades are there to support the Stormclad by giving it two free points of focus each turn. And, the Stormlances are there to provide a flanking threat to the enemy forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment