Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Building The "Ramboclad"

Do we get to win this time? DO WE GET TO WIN THIS TIME!!



I finally got my hands on the Cygnar Plastic Heavy Warjack kit from Privateer Press, and I put together my Cyclone. So, this is an "unboxing" and a "build" video with some commentary.

This would have progressed into "painting the ramboclad," but it's been raining here in the central valley, and therefore the weather has not been right for putting primer on a figure - and, I'm not about to use the brush-on stuff because it's only good for patchwork.

Also: This video includes the shoutouts from the Venethrax caption contest.

1 comment:

  1. I must say that the new plastics are very well put together and some they are more open to customization. Good work on the model and thanks for my making reference to my ingenious caption for venethrax.

    ReplyDelete