Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lich Lord Venethrax: Caption Contest

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

One thing that you don't see a lot of in miniatures that depict the undead is personality. And when it comes to personality - Venethrax has it. Therefore I propose a caption contest. Leave your creative responses below and I'll spotlight my favorite ones and give you a shoutout on SteamPoweredTV.

Example: "What do you mean Chick-fil-A is closed on Sundays?"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

9 comments:

  1. Venethrax: "I am the devourer of souls and bringer of death to all who oppose the Dragon Fa....Hey look a birdie!"

    ~Faust8577~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Venethrax: "When I am done with you, how do you want me to prepare your 'pair': poached, sunny-side up, or my favorite... scrambled?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Despite a series of denials before the Iron Kingdoms press, it was obvious to most folks that Venethrax had been using performance-enhancing necrotite for some time..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOOOO!!! I lost my balloon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright, which one of you undead idiots stole my CUPCAKE?!?!?! ...RAGGLE FRAGGLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Why did Slaughterborn steal my pose? WHY?!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Wait for it, wait for it, it's a big one.....Achoooo!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you ever get one of those itches you cant reach?

    ReplyDelete