Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Arena Combat!

For the better part of two years I've been running a "free-for-all" scenario and alternative tournament format that I called "The Arena." The idea is that entry points or "gateways" are placed on the table top and battlegroups spawn from these points and enter the battle. The player with the most Caster-kills by the end is declared the winner.

I explain this all in better detail in the following video:



I'll be sure to do a proper write-up sometime soon.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, this looks like a blast! Two questions though:

    When your caster dies is the entire battlegroup removed from play and respawned with the caster or do your jacks go inert? I'm guessing the whole battlegroup respawns.

    Do you only get one feat for the entire game or does your feat refresh when you respawn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I annotated the video to cover things I forgot to mention.

    ReplyDelete