Sunday, May 30, 2010

23 Mercs At Once

What am I working on at the moment? Paint Like You Got A Pair 2 (video), BR: Moshar vs. Venethrax 35(video that ties in with Iron Painter), and I'm painting 23 Privateer Mercenaries at once (because, everything is better with pirates):



This is the craziest project I have undertaken since "Sid's Box" nearly two years ago, but the difference here is that that these are MY MINI'S for MY ARMY. And, there's being speed painted so that I can bring them to the table as quickly as possible. As much as I love my Cygnar - I'm hoping to represent with some Mercenaries at SoCal Smackdown this September.

3 comments:

  1. looking good so far - how quickly do you have to have them done by?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SoCal Smackdown is Labor Day weekend, and so I have plenty of time to get them done. But in addition to that I also plan on getting the Commodore Cannon and Croe's Cutthroats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been working on my Privateers since January -

    http://www.farfaraway.org/blog/tag/privateers/ (several blog posts here)

    I haven't tackled 23 at once, though. I think 7-8 was the most I had on the painting table at once. You're a braver man than I!

    Owen

    ReplyDelete