Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cleaning Out The LiveJournal Closet part 2: Bog Trog Ambushers

While growing as a painter I made a transition from using black primer to white primer on my models. Mainly to try out a painting technique that consisted of using washes to lay down a the basecoats. A wargaming buddy of mine calls this technique "Shake And Bake." Doesn't that just blow your mind?

Okay,

This is my first entry, and so I thought I share a bit of my hobby with you.





















I started with white primer, and then applied the basecoats. I shaded the model and then painted the details. The models were then based and finished off with a few layers of Testor's Dullcote. The final picture is from a tournament that was held on Oct. 20th 2007 at my unFriendly Local Gamestore (unFLGS).

1 comment: