Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Paint Like You Got A Pair 2: The Return of Iron Painter!

Now that the dust has settled and the winners have been determined - here is the Iron Painter video:



Sometimes I record too much footage and I have to cut things down to size in order to get a video to fit within YouTube's 10:59 time limit. And other times I don't record enough footage. This is one of those videos where the later applies.

But, for what it was worth I think this is a good video and it turned out well of enough.

2 comments:

  1. That deathjack was epic! very good painting on everyones part. However, i'm wondering if you are ever going to post the results for the Dominar Rasheth contest in a future video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna do that, and I got a photo lined up for the next caption contest after that.

    ReplyDelete