Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ogrun Assualt Corp: Oh SNAP! Ogrun's with Bazooka's!

I'm going to discuss briefly for a moment a couple points of Warmachine and Hordes related awesomeness. The first point being that WARMACHINE: WRATH will introduce a Mercenary Unit comprised of Ogruns armed with bazooka!  If you don't believe me then you can have a look at the following concept art:


This was posted on the Privateer Press Facebook fanpage page earlier today in celebration of getting over 5000 likes.  It looks like more of the hard-to-kill hard-hitting shenanigans we've come to expect from the Searforge Commision.  The Bazooka is another clue leading me into speculating that Warmachine may transition away from steampunk and into dieselpunk  as I'm seeing fewer influences from The Great War and more influence from Wold War 2.  This with the absence of flying machines of coarse (but that's a rant for another day).

Another point of awesomeness is that Penny Arcade's Warmachine song has been posted to the would wide web.  Which is great news for those of us who don't have access to the Rock Band Store. It went up a month ago, but I never saw a link for it until today.  So, if it's new to me then it could be new to you too. Check it out if you'd like a little metal to go with your Full Metal Fantasy:

Penny Arcade - Warmachine (5:49)

AND, speaking of Penny Arcade the comic they posted today takes me back to when I first became interested in making terrain shortly after getting into this hobby five years ago:

Pipe Cleaners, Reimagined

This would normally be my que to provide a pic of my first terrain feature, but it no longer exists and no pics were taken (it was that bad).

No comments:

Post a Comment