Monday, November 22, 2010

Stepping Up My Terrain Game

I'm currently looking at two half-finished houses and the two House Boxes I purchased at the Micheal's Craft store in Antioch, Ca. (Yeah, I know I said Brentwood in the video). I'm running a tournament in December and I'll be doing stuff for Warmachine at Bak-Anime in January. And, our Tuesday Night Warmachine group is growing. So, I figured it was high time I made some more terrain. Here's a project I'll be working on pretty quick:





Iron Kingdoms At War: Whimsical Terrain Project: Paper Mache House - The article I talk about in the video.

5 comments:

  1. What was the name of the blog "eyecandy at war"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iron Kingdoms at War, and here's the link to the tutorial:
    http://blitzbattles.blogspot.com/2010/03/whimsical-terrain-project-paper-mache.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. "two half-finished houses and the two House Boxes"

    What? What do you mean house Boxes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The object I hold up in front of the camera = "House boxes." And the "half-finished" houses are from projects I started two years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tinman...thanks for pointing folks in my direction again. I look forward to seeing how the houses come out! Btw I am still alive and posting on my blog again- vids will be revived very soon. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete