Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm getting into Dystopian Wars!!

I've always been a sucker for Steampunk, and so I couldn't resist getting my hands on a small fleet for the game Dystopian Wars.  I filmed an unboxing video a few nights ago, and I took some photos of my cleaned up and ready-to-paint naval fleet:


And, here is a size comparison photo.  Each square is two inches, and instead of using a wargaming figure I used a Hot Wheel toy that I had on my desk.  I personally think that using figures from Warhammer 40K or Warmachine would be grossly misleading:



And, as you can see I went with the Federated States of America.  That's more steam power for SteamPoweredTV. 

2 comments:

  1. Very good. Dystopian Wars is really picking up a full head of steam (no pun intended) here in the UK also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misleading in what way? My Slag Troll looked mighty fine holding the FSA battleship as a surfboard! ;)

    I have my FSA fleet ready for painting, but out of nowhere it looks like Uncharted Seas might be the Spartan game of choice at my FLGS

    ReplyDelete