Monday, July 25, 2011

Advanced Deployment's Gaming Accessories

A couple weeks ago I placed an order with Advanced Deployment, and today my bag of goodies have arrived.  I got three objective flags that are perfect for Steamroller Tournametns, a set of wreck markers (two heavies and three lights), and some "base hugger" templates that are perfect for marking the front and rear arc onto Warmachine and Hordes models.



As you can see in the photo above the templates look great on the tabletop, and the objective markers are not only stable, but the flags fit perfectly into their 40mm bases.  The Wreck Markers are great for players who want for something more than cut-outs and construction paper.



Next we have the Front Arc Markers, which are being modeled by some of my Circle Orboros figures.  In the past I've traced circles onto parchment paper, and then folded them in half to make my Front Arc Markers.  But, now I can simply bust these out whenever I need to mark the arcs on my Warmachine and Hordes' figures.  Another thing I can do with these is bust them out whenever there is the inevitable argument about Free Strikes and Line of Sight.  Because, we all know THAT GUY who doesn't mark his figures and then instigates drama about getting to have his free strike.

OVERALL: I'd say these are good products that are available for a reasonable price, and I do plan on going back for more of their goodies.  Such as their AOE rings, and a few "Hill Proxies."  So, be sure to follow the link below and check them out:

ADVANCED DEPLOYMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment