Monday, July 25, 2011

A Friend's Dungeons and Dragon's Character

I have become very reluctant to take commissions after a bad experience with painting models for other people about three years ago.  But if someone catches me in the right mood I might paint a model or two for them.  And in this case a friend's DnD character has been sitting on my paint table for the past couple of weeks.  I can't remember exactly when I got started on her, but I finished the model on Saturday night and sprayed some matte varnish on the figure this morning:



The figure is Elise Anya from Reaper's Dark Legends range, and my friend plans on using this figure to represent herself and the characters she'll play in currant and future DnD games. 

I enjoyed painting this model so much that I may place an order and get one for my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment