Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Selling Some of My Stuff

Remember those Firestorm Armada figures I cleaned up and painted a few months ago? Well, I'm getting rid of them because I'm no longer happy with the Directorate fleet. At some point I'll simply pick up a different fleet and get back into it. Possibly Aquan Prime or Relthoza.






As you can see the figures also come with my collection of tokens that are customized.  They were laminated and felt-backed for long term durability:


This stuff has been put on consignment through Paladin's Game Castle and can be purchased through their online store.  If you, or someone you know, is interested then just click on the following link:  *Click Here*

UPDATE: This collection has SOLD, and a big hearty thank you to the anonymous individual who purchased them!

No comments:

Post a Comment